THE TUMOR VANISHED
Besides working under Rev. Solisten Mateyu,
Yamikani Bokosi works as an irrigation engineer. His life not only has an impact on those he has ministered to, but God is using him in his workplace. One day a co-worker approached Yamikani and asked him for help because his wife was sick. She had been to the hospital and received a scan. The report showed she had a tumor in her stomach. They scheduled her for surgery but it wasn’t right away. Because of the wait, her condition had gotten much worse.
When Yamikani met her she was unable to eat, she was weak, was on the floor, and unable to move. Yamikani began praying for her, “She awoke a few minutes after praying, went outside, and vomitaed. She had been healed! The hand of God touched her and she began to eat!” She later
went in for a check up and the doctor informed her that, “the tumor had vanished!”
MCWE OF MALAWI
Solisten Mateyu’s ministry didn’t stop with training nationals, conducting crusades, and starting the campus ministry. He took it all to another level and formed MCWE of Malawi! Today he continues to train and equip Nationals with the tools they need to reach the people of Malawi. This past year, MCWE Malawi conducted over 25 seminars and crusades, and had over 35,000 attend!
Sow your best God’s Victorious Army offering to provide training, resources and encouragement for more leaders like Solisten and Yamikani to reach their cities and nations for Christ. This month, we are preparing for massive outreaches that will bring the Gospel, hope, and healing to many. Thank you in advance for your sacrificial God’s Victorious Army seed offering. Through your support we are having an eternal impact!
Facts on Malawi
- One of the poorest countries in the world.
- Malawi is heavily dependent on agriculture.
- 80% of the population works in agriculture.
- One of the smallest African countries.
- Landlocked by Tanzania, Zambia and Mozambique.
- Covid greatly effected most urban areas forcing services and businesses to close.
- Over 65% of population lives on only $1.90/day.
- Estimated 1.1 million people are HIV positive in Malawi.
- Approximately 770,000 orphaned children because of AIDS.
- Known as the “Warm Heart of Africa” because of welcoming
nature of Malawians
- Christianity predominate religion.