Partner Ministry Letter
It’s harvest time. The Feast of Tabernacles is coming—the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles on September 20 is God’s appointed time to reap and to gather in the harvest of blessings from the seeds you have sown throughout the year.
Tabernacles is the feast that celebrates the miraculous exodus of the children of Israel from Egypt. It is the feast of ingathering. It is the feast to celebrate the harvest of God’s blessing. And it is the feast that we, as God’s people, can believe for the release of God’s abundant harvest of blessings …
ITS HARVEST TIME … for the DOUBLE PORTION!!!
God has ordained three feasts of promised blessings for His people
- The Feast of Passover …
- Release from heartbreak, grief, fear …
- Release from infirmity, pain, dreaded disease …
Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread (Passover), the Festival of Weeks (Pentecost) and the Festival of Tabernacles. No one should appear before the Lord empty-handed:To receive your personal harvest of blessings are three key spiritual truths you need to hide in your heart:
- For each of the three feasts in the year, God commands that you come
to him with an offering.
- The Feast of Tabernacles is God’s appointed time to release the
harvest of all His people have sown throughout the year.
- These appointed times of blessing are to continue forever.
“… that it may be an holy convocation unto you … it shall be a statute forever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.” –
The Bible is very clear … Jesus, the disciples, Paul, and the Early Church all celebrated the feasts.
We have already celebrated the Feast of Passover and the Feast of Pentecost. The Feast of Tabernacles concludes the final and most significant feast of the entire year.
On September 6th, we sounded the trumpet (shofar) which marked the beginning of Rosh Hashanah, the Ten Days of Awe and the Day of Atonement. In Joel 2:1, God also announced His DOUBLE-PORTION BLESSING with the blowing of
Blow the trumpet in Zion …
And it is in Joel, Chapter 2, where God promised 7 DOUBLE-PORTION BLESSINGS that He will release during the Feast of Tabernacles:
- A double-portion. …he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. v. 23
The former rain and the later rain are your promise that God is going to DOUBLE His blessings to rain upon you.
- Financial prosperity. The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. v. 24
During The Feast of Tabernacles we are believing God for your financial blessings to DOUBLE.
- Restoration. And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten … v. 25
Covid has robbed God’s people of jobs, savings, and relationships, but the Feast of Tabernacles is God’s time to restore DOUBLE of all you have lost from the Pandemic.
- Special miracles. You shall … praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you … (v. 26) … and I will shew wonders … v. 30
Eye hath not seen nor ear heard. You cannot begin to imagine what God’s DOUBLE-PORTION BLESSING will mean to your life and your family.
- God’s presence and favor. … Ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel … my people shall never be ashamed. v. 27
So many of our partners have been isolated, separated, cut off fromspiritual blessings. God has promised His Presence in your life … and His Presence will DOUBLE anything you have experienced before.
- Blessings for your sons and daughters. “Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy … your young men shall see visions. v. 28
What a blessing it will be to see a DOUBLE PORTION of God’s spirit reign in the life of your children loved ones.
- Deliverance from harm or oppression. Whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD will be delivered … v. 32.
God’s promise is to DOUBLE the weapons of your warfare to defeat the devil whenever and wherever he attacks your life.
From a more-than-enough provision of a financial outpouring … to restoring all that Satan has stolen from you … and a new, fresh anointing in your life and your family … with the promise of total victory over the devil’s attacks … Believe God with me for your DOUBLE-PORTION HARVEST!!!
God has decreed one clear condition to release the DOUBLE-PORTION BLESSING during the Feast of Tabernacles.
“…No one should appear before the Lord empty-handed…” Deuteronomy 16:16During the Feast of Tabernacles on September 20, you can unlock God’s season of the supernatural in your life by presenting your special Feast of Tabernacles DOUBLE-PORTION offering to God.
- Are you facing financial loss, overwhelming debt … with never enough to meet your needs?
- Do you need to take back what Satan has stolen from you?
- Are you praying for a miracle in your body, your family, your business … a desperate need that only a miracle can answer?
- Are you under satanic attack and need supernatural deliverance from Almighty God?
No matter what need you are facing today, God has promised a release of the 7 DOUBLE-PORTION BLESSINGS to answer your most urgent prayer.
God has set aside the Feast of Tabernacles as your appointed time to release your DOUBLE-PORTION HARVEST.
To believe God for a DOUBLE-PORTION HARVEST, pray about a DOUBLE-PORTION OFFERING. The amount of your seed determines the blessing of your harvest.
For with the measure you give, it will be measured to you again (Luke 6:38).Friend, I know that God is going to honor your faith during this DOUBLE-PORTION season of the Feast of Tabernacles. To release your DOUBLE-PORTION HARVEST, please pray about sending a DOUBLE-PORTION OFFERING. No matter what you are able to give, take a step of faith to release your DOUBLE PORTION OFFERING. With your DOUBLE-PORTION OFFERING, I have a very specific DOUBLE-PORTION PRAYER I want to pray for you.
During the Feast of Tabernacles, Mom and I, our associate ministers, prayer warriors, and staff will pray for a DOUBLE-PORTION FINANCIAL MIRACLE to release a more-than-enough financial blessing to meet your specific need.